Translate

Wednesday 6 May 2015

How can work be  so annoying these days? feeling the stiffling office air is killing me, and I don't even have a window anywhere near to look out or door to escape to where life keeps going. I hate offices. To be honest I hated it all my life. this small prisons keep hundreds crazy volunteers in its walls coming back here again and again every day by their own will, and leave only for coming back tomorrow even earlier than they did today. 
I want freedom! take off the shirt and let my lungs breath hardly, deeply, greedy! feel the smell of the true air, born in the fields and ponds of the old village forgotten by big or small cities we are stuck in. 



CLOTHES:
Disjoncted - Summer trousers, stripes dirty Grey
Sneakers and accesorize - property of model
PLACE: Hazardous

SHOP:
Marketplace
Inworld

8 hours a day I die. hello, how can I help u? how can I HELP u? HOW CAN I HELP U???!  Gosh, people, why wouldn't u be so kind and help yourself?! when I'm alone for some priceless moments, I close my eyes and dream. I dream the same dream all the time. I see endless fields with the rust grass, incredible wide sky and abyss so deep it can reach the centre of the Earth. This is my Freedom.    


CLOTHES:
Disjoncted - Summer trousers, checked white
Sneakers and accesorize - property of model
PLACE: Hazardous

SHOP:
Marketplace
Inworld










No comments:

Post a Comment